Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Feeling down.

Its 2:43 PM and I am idling away at the office. Don't why but I feel a lot down at this moment. This is the first time in my life that I am feeling this way. Is such a feeling routine amongst adults? Does this signify anything related to my state of mind? Do I need something that I am being wrongfully denied? Too many questions... I feel like listening to something thats close to my heart. Which one? Searching my mind.....searching...still searching....okay, got it! This song is titled 'i will always be right there' and is one of my favs.

And the lyrics....awesome....I still remember them by heart. Here they go....

I swear to you - I will always be there for you -
Theres nothin I wont do
I promise you - all my life I will live for you - we
Will make it through
Forever - we will be
Together - you and me
Oh n when I hold ya - nothin can compare
With all of my heart - ya know Ill always be - right
There
I believe in us - nothin else could ever mean so much
Youre the one I trust our time has come - were not two
People
Now - we are one - ya youre second to none
Forever - we will be
Together - a family
The more I get to know ya - nothin can compare
With all of my heart - ya know Ill always be - right
There

Forever - we will be
Together - just you and me
The more I get to know ya - the more I really care
With all of my heart - ya know Ill always be...
Ya know I really love ya - ya nothin can compare
For all of my life - ya know Ill always be - right
There

I hear my phone ring ..someonez calling...may be the credit card ladies. My mind is programmed with the standard reply.

CC lady: Sir I am calling from XXX bank. Do u want a credit card sir?
Me: Thanks but I already have it.
CC lady: Do u need a personal loan sir?
Me: Thanks again but I do not need any.
CC lady: Sir, My name is YYY and pls take my number &*^%$#@,. Call me if you need it.
Me: Sure.

And I end the call.I do jot down the number though..just in case you know.
Hear the ring at Anupam's or Puneet's desk. Must be the the same lady.

I feel a bit better know after blogging. Blogging does help lighten your heart.

3 comments:

Saiprasad said...

Cheer up, dude! I'm not used to seeing you 'feeling down'. I'll call you tonight.

Anonymous said...

Yo, Gopi!

this is not The Gopi!!its always great to b in ur company with u laughing and making us laugh

Hope u dont feel like this anymore!

Sorna said...

It does happens man, sometime you will be feeling like that.But that will pass in a moment and you will be back to your usual behavior.