Sunday, April 23, 2006

Impatient

I am very impatient as I am writing this. I am very much waiting for tommorrow morning. I have my 3rd Java certification exam(SCBCD) tommorrow. I am not nervous but just want to finish it off. I am aware it is not that tough but I am looking forward to achieving a great score, at least a score that could beat that 14 yr guy, Afsah Shaufqat. Need to skim through some notes but I had been delaying that sice afternoon. just watched Schumi win the GP and felt very happy abt it. To divert my attention of that victory I logged on but hey what am I doing!!!talking abt it. OK.. I need to get back to my notes and kill the exam tommorrow.

2 comments:

Dr. Alamandrax said...

you mean gal. 11year old gal is the pride of pakistan and the youngest certified engineer, etc. etc.

welcome to the blogosphere.

Dr. Alamandrax said...

and oh. best of luck :). how did it go?